New for 2022, the Editorial Desk of SustMeme will be introducing a programme of original long-form article features and series exploring key sustainability topics and themes, each published in association with a Sponsor Partner.
Subjects already under discussion and up for sponsorship include:
- Small is Sustainable — a deep-dive series of articles looking at 5 emerging markets where less is more:
- Micro-homes; and
- Beers, Wines & Spirits — a series in instalments looking at the processes and innovations behind the ‘green’ drinks maker-stories. Topics will range from cutting carbon and saving water, via responsible sourcing and sustainable farming, to eco packaging and supply-chain logistics — whether at a world-famous global brand, or start-up artisan disruptor.
SustMeme is seeking Sponsors to partner with the Editorial Desk on all the upcoming elements of the programme. The menu of feature options will be expanded significantly over the coming months and we also welcome suggestions for additional ideas and angles. Sponsorships are available on either on a series, or article basis, as follows:
- Article Sponsor — £1100.00 (+VAT) per article:
- Acknowledgement and branding in Foreword text at top of article page itself;
- Mention by Twitter handle in all related Tweets to 29,000+;
- Mention by LinkedIn handle in all related posts to 5,000+;
- Additional mentions on Facebook + Instagram;
- Name + weblink in Email Bulletins to SustMeme Community.
- Series Sponsor (3-5 articles minimum) — £2970.00-£4675.00 (+VAT) per series:
- All benefits as above for Article Sponsor; plus
- Profile page on SustMeme (up to 800 words), showcasing company, product or case study; OR
- Interview with spokesperson (such as CEO, Founder or Director) discussing topic.
If you might be interested in collaborating as one of our Feature Partners, please do get in touch to discuss matters here.
SustMeme would like to thank all our Editorial and E-Data Sponsor Partners, viewers and subscribers for their continued support of independent journalism and their help in promoting content creation on sustainability matters worldwide.