Latest feature content on the topic of Climate & Energy — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with a leading Sponsor Partner*.
- For details of how to support independent journalism by becoming an Editorial Partner and SustMeme Channel Sponsor, including rates and benefits, please click here.
- Energy transition to add 40 million jobs by 2050News: Energy transition set to create 40 million more jobs by 2050, but they will be unevenly distributed worldwide without policy change.
- Energy transition drives boom in biofuel productionNews: Renewable biofuel production could more than double in under four years, as refineries worldwide respond to the energy transition.
- Is Net Zero the first casualty in fight for votes?Opinion: As an electioneering UK Prime Minister guns down green policy, Jim McClelland asks: Will Net Zero survive this ballot-box battle?
- Critical minerals investor to be first $1bn unicornNews: Critical minerals investment company secures $200M in equity funding and is set to become market’s first-ever unicorn valued over £1bn.
- Beer brewed by power of the sun in LithuaniaNews: Innovative investment into solar power by beer brand in Lithuania sends strong net-zero signals to brewing industry and wider market.
- LDES: ‘Future of Energy’ in The TimesFuture of Energy: Article for report in ‘The Times’ newspaper explores innovation and investment in Long Duration Energy Storage (LDES).
- Wind power to headline at Glastonbury FestivalNews: Appearing at Glastonbury this year, alongside Arctic Monkeys and Elton John, will be a brand new pink and purple wind turbine.
- Call to invest $35 trillion in transition tech by 2030News: Global energy transition is off-track, with trillions of Dollars of investment needed to maintain 1.5°C climate target, reports IRENA.
- Key role for third sector in climate financeGuest Blog by Kelly Hunte: Do NGOs and CSOs hold the key to multi-stakeholder engagement on climate finance and resilience?
- Is carbon capture part of the climate solution?Guest Blog by Daniel Kitwa: Is carbon capture one of the scalable solutions that can help us solve our global problem of emissions reduction?
You can check out the full archive of past Climate & Energy posts on SustMeme here.