Latest feature content on the topic of Climate & Energy — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with a leading Sponsor Partner*.
- For details of how to support independent journalism by becoming an Editorial Partner and SustMeme Channel Sponsor, including rates and benefits, please click here.
- Is a fossil-free future within reach for steel?Steelmaking: Decarbonisation is difficult, but doable. Can the industry stop being part of the climate problem and become part of a solution?
- Not just carbon: Policymakers undervalue forestsNews: Report challenges assumptions of policymakers who too often see forests as being just carbon, when climate benefits go far beyond that.
- Web3 running app on path to carbon removalNews: Harnessing the power of Web3, move-to-earn running app makes monthly commitment of $100,000 towards carbon removal.
- Half of humanity affected by land degradationNews: Land degradation threatens the health and survival of humanity, warns major new UN report; but solutions are many and doable.
- Recycling waste heat from data centres in HelsinkiNews: New clean-energy data centre region in Finland plans for recycling waste heat into existing 900km district network with 250,000 users.
- Putting wastewater heat recycling on the mapNews: Global mapping portal for wastewater heat recycling will help stop every city on the planet flushing thermal energy down the drain.
- Carbon offset prices could jump 50-fold by 2050News: Volatile carbon offset prices could be driven up by surging demand — jumping 50-fold by 2050 — or dropped low by questionable supply.
- Green hydrogen to decarbonise single-malt whisky distilleryNews: Zero-emission green hydrogen to decarbonise single-malt Scotch whisky production at Bruichladdich Distillery, on the Isle of Islay.
- Guest Blog: Can private money save the Green Climate Fund?Governments are failing on funding pledges: Kelly Hunte asks is it time the Green Climate Fund turned to the private sector and philanthropy?
- Lithuania to move beyond biomass in record energy transitionNews: Lithuania is undergoing an energy transition at record speed, with ambitions now to move beyond biomass, towards solar and heat pumps.
You can check out the full archive of past Climate & Energy posts on SustMeme here.
You can view the SustMeme Top 500 global ranking of Influencers in Climate & Energy here.