Latest feature content on the topic of Business & Finance — from CSR and ESG, to LCAs and SDGs — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with a leading Sponsor Partner*.
- For details of how to support independent journalism by becoming an Editorial Partner and SustMeme Channel Sponsor, including rates and benefits, please click here.
- First chemical traceability tool to use blockchainNews: Chemicals company in detergency and homecare sector launches first digital sustainability traceability tool using blockchain technology.
- Traceability boost for cotton in fashion and textilesNews: Cotton sustainability initiative launches first-of-its-kind traceability solution to boost transparency in fashion and textile sectors.
- On a Budget from Downing Street to DubaiOpinion: With the Autumn Statement due to be delivered by the UK Chancellor on the eve of COP28, Jim McClelland looks at what to expect.
- Rise in ESG risks linked to greenwashingNews: New research reveals that 1 in every 4 climate-related ESG risks globally was linked to greenwashing in the last 12 months.
- Will the supply chain be the scapegoat for Net Zero?Net Zero: As clients get real about cutting carbon, Jim McClelland asks: Will it be their suppliers who pay the price and feel the pain?
- Fairtrade shea campaign targets beauty brandsNews: Cosmetics industry invited to invest in sustainable women shea entrepreneurs and consumers urged to tag a beauty brand on social media.
- Toolkit for investors on Indigenous rights respectNews: Toolkit to guide pension funds, asset managers and institutional investors on responsibility to respect rights of Indigenous peoples.
- Are big banks still secretly in love with fossil fuels?News: Kit Harington and Rose Leslie star in short film that exposes toxic hidden relationship that exists between big banks and fossil fuels.
- ISO 20400: Five more years to kick-on to next levelGuest Blog by Shaun McCarthy OBE: With interest in the ISO 20400 Standard on the up, but attainment still low, what do we need to kick-on?
- Crypto: ‘Future of Fintech’ in The Sunday TimesFuture of Fintech: Article for report in ‘The Sunday Times’ newspaper explores rehabilitation of crypto as force for good on climate action.
You can check out the full archive of past Business & Finance posts on SustMeme here.