Latest Guest Blogs published on SustMeme
- Guest Blog: Responsible sourcing a sustainable smartphoneResponsible sourcing in supply chains: Dr Assheton Carter looks at lessons to be learned from the most sustainable smartphone in the world.
- Guest Blog: Is the new Climate Goal just smoke and mirrors?With Climate Goal funding up for review, Kelly Hunte asks whether access will get easier for developing countries, like small island states.
- Guest Blog: Unlocking the power of data for sustainability systemsWith sustainability commitments under pressure, Robert Lefebure explores how effective systems turn raw data into actionable intelligence.
- Guest Blog: Keeping the climate conversation goingDespite a year of disruption, Jon Khoo explains why there is no time to take our eye off the ball, when it comes to the climate agenda.
You can check out the full archive of past Guest Blog posts here.
Would you like to Guest Blog for SustMeme?
Being big believers in collaborative working, we have opened up the SustMeme platform to Guest Bloggers interested in sharing their stories with our Community worldwide, supported by our influence on social media.
Whilst we cannot offer any payment for submissions, we do promise to promote your published content using all the channels and skills at our disposal as a media house and influencer. This means your Blog will be broadcast not only here on SustMeme.com, but also via our daily SustMeme Magazine and across all our social media profiles – including the @SustMeme Twitter feed, with a global audience of over 27,000 Followers, plus dedicated e-Data handle @SustMemeTop500.
Whether you want to talk tech, ponder policy, or bang the drum for behaviour change, submitting your susty content for consideration is a simple two-step process:
STEP 1) We recommend and prefer that you send us a short Synposis of your Proposed Guest Blog first, please, before actually writing or submitting the full draft;
- To submit an initial content Proposal, please click here.
STEP 2) Once the Synopsis has been reviewed and your Proposal for a Guest Blog accepted, we should then be delighted to receive submission of your full Draft Copy;*
- To submit your Draft Copy for Publication, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in collaborating with McClelland Media. We look forward to hearing fresh ideas and helping share great stories with the SustMeme Community.
* Please Note: SustMeme reserves the right to reject submitted copy and/or withdraw it from publication, should the content be deemed unsatisfactory, or inappropriate.