Why you should subscribe to SustMeme…
Hi, thanks for your interest in subscribing to SustMeme.
We make two primary promises straight from the off:
- NO COST and no request for card details; plus
- NO ADs and you can read why here.
In addition, there are at least three more good reasons to subscribe to SustMeme:
- What you get: All stories are original content, written in-house at SustMeme (with the obvious exception of Guest Blogs). The information has been provided to us direct by the government, organisation, or company concerned (or their PR).
- What you don’t get: Secondhand news that has either been syndicated from another source, or lifted from websites and feeds — we love recycling, but not content!
- What you get: A regular Bulletin (once-a-week, at most), to keep you in the loop on news and features, plus opportunities to contribute content yourselves — including stories and blogs, case studies and comment for soon-to-be-published journalism.
- What you don’t get: Third-party messages or promotions — your contact details are only used exclusively by SustMeme (via Mailchimp), nobody else has any access.
- What you get: Membership of the SustMeme Community, which reaches out worldwide, via traditional and social media (30k+), events, meetings and phone calls.
- What you don’t get: Spam, or unsolicited contact — we’re here to help, not hinder.
The mantra at SustMeme (after E M Forster) is ‘Only connect… ‘
- Issues with Issues;
- Issues with People; and
- People with People.
So, if you are happy with what we have to say and how we act, please do join the SustMeme Community and subscribe today, using the simple form below – it would be great to connect.
Thanks & Regards,
Jim McClelland, Founder & Editor SustMeme