Hi, thanks for your interest in subscribing (free) to SustMeme.
To join the SustMeme Community and subscribe today, please complete the simple form below — it would be great to connect and collaborate.
If you would like further information on Subscriptions first, before you sign up, then do please scroll on down the page, where you can read all about our no-cost, no-ads, no-spam policies.
Policies and promises:
Helping organisations and individuals map and navigate their Sustainability journey — from global mind-shift, to Monday morning — is the strategic vision for SustMeme.
As a media and events brand, SustMeme creates original content and shares stories ranging from weekly news and long-form feature articles, via live webinars and conference keynotes, to Top 500 global rankings.
We make two primary promises straight from the off:
- NO COST and no request for card details; plus
- NO ADs and you can read why here.
In addition, there are at least three more good reasons to subscribe to SustMeme:
- What you get: All stories are original content, written in-house at SustMeme. The information has been provided to us direct by the government, organisation, or company concerned (or their PR).
- What you don’t get: Secondhand news that has either been syndicated from another source, or lifted from websites and feeds — we love recycling, but not content!
- What you get: A regular Bulletin (once-a-week, at most), to keep you in the loop on news and features, plus opportunities to contribute content yourselves — including stories and blogs, case studies and comment for soon-to-be-published journalism.
- What you don’t get: Third-party promotions arriving unexpectedly in your Inbox — your contact details are only used exclusively by SustMeme (via Revue), nobody else has any access.
- What you get: Membership of the SustMeme Community, which reaches out worldwide, via traditional and social media (30k+), events, meetings and phone calls.
- What you don’t get: Spam, or unsolicited contact — we’re here to help, not hinder.
So, if you are happy with what we have to say and how we act, please do join the SustMeme Community and subscribe today, using the sign-up form at the top of the page.
The mantra at SustMeme (after E M Forster) is ‘Only connect… ‘
- Issues with Issues;
- Issues with People; and
- People with People.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more and to connect.
Jim McClelland, Founder & Editor SustMeme