Let’s meet up in person (again)!
Please find below a calendar of engagements in the diary for 2022 — launches, conferences, debates, briefings. If you might be attending one or more of the same, why not message us via email, or social:
• 25 Jan — Maximising ECO funding for energy efficiency, elemental webinar (Chairing);
• 25 Jan — The Role of Data in Driving Sustainable and Operational Excellence, CIM webinar (Chairing).
Broadcasts now available to watch on-demand:
To find out more about the deep-dive webcast series on Energy & Renewables, hosted by SustMeme with global power-management company Eaton, please click here for links to free-to-access on-demand broadcasts.
Please also find below an archive selection of some of the recent live event broadcasts Chaired by Jim McClelland for Elemental Talks and others, now available to watch again on-demand and free-of-charge — clicking individual webinar titles will take you through to a fuller topic synopsis and details of participants, plus the recording:
• The future of EV charging (case study with Portsmouth City Council)
• Innovative EV charging options
• Installing EV charging points at your building
• Getting the most out of a heat pump system
• The Energy Blind Spot: Can buildings get more from their data? (CIM)
• The Water-Energy-Carbon Nexus: How saving water can help us achieve our Net Zero goals
• Waste to resource: Sustainable and efficient wastewater heat recovery innovations in new homes
• Reducing cost while increasing comfort: the business case for smart buildings
• Driving improvements in consumer energy and water efficiency
• Breathe right: The importance of air quality in today’s built environment
• Hydrogen — one gas network, many products
• Central plant: How can efficiency be built-in at the heart of the system?
• Lessons in the bathroom: The link between wellbeing and washrooms in schools
• CP1 Code of Practice for heat networks — are you ready to meet the new standards?
• Skills for Net Zero — the electrical industry discusses growing demand
• Infrastructure of the future — how Net Zero is changing the electrical foundation of our homes (BEAMA)
• Reducing the cost of Net Zero — system improvements for low-carbon heating
• The power at our fingertips — heating controls for zero carbon homes (BEAMA)
• Delivering 600,000 heat pumps a year by 2028 (BEAMA)
• Turning the tide on unsustainable water use in the home
• The Path to Net-Zero for Food & Retail
• Saving the planet with mindpower: behavioural science and carbon neutrality (Future Leaders Programme)
• How can we future-proof the growth of UK heat networks?
• What are the next steps on the Path to Net Zero and how do we get there? (Danfoss Festival 4/4)
• Can we retrofit our way out of a climate emergency in housing? (Danfoss Festival 3/4)
• Is cooling the hot topic for data centres in the digital age? (Danfoss Festival 2/4)
• Can smart buildings help companies keep their promises on sustainability? (Danfoss Festival 1/4)
• The Green Industrial Revolution, Climate Emergency and Natural Capital (Future Leaders Programme)
• Day and night: The effect of lighting design on health and wellbeing
• Lighting the way to energy efficiency and carbon saving
• Heat is on: Tackling the biggest challenge to decarbonisation
• Building intelligence: How smart data can drive decision making
• The Real Deal: How proven solutions de-risk a project
• The importance of healthy buildings
• An Introduction to Future Leaders
Interested in commissioning Jim McClelland as Chair, Facilitator or Speaker at an event? Please see here for further information, background and testimonials