Latest feature content on the topic of of Built Environment — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with a leading Sponsor Partner*.
- For details of how to support independent journalism by becoming an Editorial Partner and SustMeme Channel Sponsor, including rates and benefits, please click here.
- What is the future for 21st-century housing?Whilst the world we live in is changing fast, the houses we live in are not — so, what is the future for UK residential property?
- Toolbox for urban decarbonisation and resilienceNews: First-of-its-kind platform for urban decarbonisation, the Toolbox of Solutions, launched at COP27, to inspire global city stakeholders.
- Offsite: ‘Future of Construction’ in The TimesFuture of Construction: Article for report in ‘The Times’ newspaper explores how offsite technologies and MMC can be key for sustainability.
- Quarry waste on the road to circular constructionNews: New roadbuilding material will repurpose quarry waste in innovative circular construction solution that carries Solar Impulse label.
- Putting wastewater heat recycling on the mapNews: Global mapping portal for wastewater heat recycling will help stop every city on the planet flushing thermal energy down the drain.
- Scottish facility wins £500K grant to support circular cementNews: Funding for Scottish manufacturing facility to transform hazardous waste into solution for lower-carbon circular cement production.
- In the Loop: Construction signs up to tackle pallet wasteNews: First ever circular economy, carbon net zero, pallet reuse scheme launched to combat major waste problem in UK construction.
- Winners of the BIG Biodiversity Challenge Awards 2021News: Winners have been announced for the 2021 BIG Biodiversity Challenge Awards, celebrating the ethos to ‘Do One Thing’ for #biodiversity.
- Vehicle-to-Everything tech hits the road in smart-city GeorgiaNews: Peachtree Corners, in Georgia, USA, to roadtest Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything technology (C-V2X) in latest smart-city breakthrough.
- UK Construction: Profit, but not at any cost…Success must be about more than simply getting the money in the till, if the recovery of UK construction is to prove sustainable over time.
You can check out the full archive of past Built Environment posts on SustMeme here.
You can view the SustMeme Top 500 global ranking of Influencers in Built Environment here.