Latest news and views on the topic of Transport & Mobility — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with a leading Sponsor Partner*.
- For details of how to support independent journalism by becoming an Editorial Partner and SustMeme Channel Sponsor, including rates and benefits, please click here.
- First full-electric truck for inner-city logisticsNews: World’s first purpose-built road-going full-electric 16-tonne truck designed for inner-city logistics goes into DV production in UK.
- Decarbonising logistics: ‘Supply Chain Resilience’ in The Sunday TimesSupply Chain Resilience: Article for report in ‘The Sunday Times’ newspaper explores the innovations that are decarbonising logistics.
- Vehicle-to-Everything tech hits the road in smart-city GeorgiaNews: Peachtree Corners, in Georgia, USA, to roadtest Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything technology (C-V2X) in latest smart-city breakthrough.
- Ocean X Prix: Extreme E comes to the coast of SenegalNews: Extreme E arrives in Dakar, on the Atlantic coast of Senegal, with teams like ABT CUPRA XE racing to raise climate awareness worldwide.
- Second-life battery solution for circular EV chargingNews: Innovative circular solution for EV charging reuses old electric car batteries for second-life renewable energy storage in Sweden.
- Jet fuel from waste plastic brings clean air travel step closerNews: Clean air travel breakthrough, as alternative to kerosene jet fuel slashes carbon emissions and helps tackle problem of plastic waste.
- Zero-emission ship design unveiled as ‘Tesla of the Seas’News: Innovative zero-emission ship design could help cut carbon from global fleet of 37,000 vessels, responsible for 3% of world CO2.
- TV travelogue ‘Long Way Up’ certified by The Planet MarkNews: Carbon footprint of TV travelogue the ‘Long Way Up’ certified by The Planet Mark for epic road trip by electric motorcycle.
- Round-the-world boat race to make waves in sustainabilityNews: Round-the-world boat race to trial circular materials in most innovative sustainability programme the sport of sailing has ever seen.
- World’s first hydrogen double-decker bus unveiled in AberdeenNews: The world’s first hydrogen-powered double-decker bus has been unveiled in the city of Aberdeen, on the northeast coast of Scotland.
You can check out the full archive of past Transport & Mobility posts on SustMeme here.