New writing… My piece for Real Views is now live, looking at the potential impact of ambitious targets for net zero buildings on the global property market between now and 2030, then on towards 2050. From energy generation and efficiency, to carbon cutting and offsetting, the drive is on to make green the new normal. Complete with links to real case study projects, the article asks: ‘How will the push for net zero buildings change real estate?’
Subscribe to this Blog
Recent posts from TwitterMy Tweets
- How will net zero change real estate?
- ‘Enterprise Agility’ in The Times
- Carbon Pawprints: The Case for Eco Pet Food
- Edible Flowers: Haute Cuisine to Home Garden
- Mapping Risk + Managing Projects; Thrills + Bio in Buildings
- Green Hotels + Biophilia, to IoT + Modern Slavery
- Grounds for debate?
- The Future in 5 Words… #5: ‘Sustainable’
- The Future in 5 Words… #4: ‘Inclusive’
- The Future in 5 Words… #3: ‘Loopy’
Instagram FeedLoad More
Most Popular TagsAgriculture Architecture Brands Built Environment Business Business Ethics Carbon Carbon reduction Circular Economy Cities Clean Tech Climate Change Co-creation Collaboration Collaborative Consumption Community Connectivity Construction CSR Development Discrimination Diversity Energy Environmental Fairtrade Future Cities Green Green Building Power Project Management Recycling Renewable Energy Responsible Sourcing Sharing Economy Smart City Supply Chain Supply Chains Sustainability Systemics The Arts Transparency Urban farming Urbanisation Waste Water