Latest news and views on the topic of Climate & Energy — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with a leading Sponsor Partner*.
- For details of how to support independent journalism by becoming an Editorial Partner and SustMeme Channel Sponsor, including rates and benefits, please click here.
- Carbon offset prices could jump 50-fold by 2050News: Volatile carbon offset prices could be driven up by surging demand — jumping 50-fold by 2050 — or dropped low by questionable supply.
- Green hydrogen to decarbonise single-malt whisky distilleryNews: Zero-emission green hydrogen to decarbonise single-malt Scotch whisky production at Bruichladdich Distillery, on the Isle of Islay.
- Guest Blog: Can private money save the Green Climate Fund?Governments are failing on funding pledges: Kelly Hunte asks is it time the Green Climate Fund turned to the private sector and philanthropy?
- Lithuania to move beyond biomass in record energy transitionNews: Lithuania is undergoing an energy transition at record speed, with ambitions now to move beyond biomass, towards solar and heat pumps.
- Ocean X Prix: Extreme E comes to the coast of SenegalNews: Extreme E arrives in Dakar, on the Atlantic coast of Senegal, with teams like ABT CUPRA XE racing to raise climate awareness worldwide.
- Guest Blog: Is the new Climate Goal just smoke and mirrors?With Climate Goal funding up for review, Kelly Hunte asks whether access will get easier for developing countries, like small island states.
- Giant iceberg the size of Los Angeles breaks off AntarcticaNews: Radar images from space show how a giant iceberg, almost the size of Los Angeles, broke away from the Brunt Ice Shelf, in Antarctica.
- Hydrogen first for Belgium with commercial-scale CHPNews: In a first for Belgium, commercial-scale hydrogen cogeneration plant will be used to fuel an industrial site in Doel, outside Antwerp.
- Zero-emission ship design unveiled as ‘Tesla of the Seas’News: Innovative zero-emission ship design could help cut carbon from global fleet of 37,000 vessels, responsible for 3% of world CO2.
- World’s first ‘entech’ net zero trailblazer launched in LondonNews: Energy technology research house launched in UK to create and openly share models and policy ideas for net zero green energy future.
You can check out the full archive of past Climate & Energy posts on SustMeme here.
You can view the SustMeme Top 500 global ranking of Influencers in Climate & Energy here.