Latest feature content on the the topic of CSR & Business — from SRI and ESG, to LCAs and SDGs — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with a leading Sponsor Partner*.
- For details of how to support independent journalism by becoming an Editorial Partner and SustMeme Channel Sponsor, including rates and benefits, please click here.
- Crypto: ‘Future of Fintech’ in The Sunday TimesFuture of Fintech: Article for report in ‘The Sunday Times’ newspaper explores rehabilitation of crypto as force for good on climate action.
- Companies struggle on sustainability reporting dataNews: Survey reveals that barely 1 in 3 companies actually publish a sustainability report, as yet, although 3 in 4 intend to do so, soon.
- ESG: ‘Future COO’ in The TimesFuture COO: Article for report in ‘The Times’ newspaper explores whether the Chief Operating Officer is the right person to handle ESG.
- ESG is not being taken seriously by companiesNews: Survey shows majority of people feel ESG is not being taken seriously by business, raising concerns around rise in corporate greenwash.
- Davos: Storm brewing up in the Swiss AlpsThe mood in Davos has been different this year, not just due to pandemic and war, but broad business concerns around ESG and sustainability.
- Reforestation grows towards goal of 100M treesNews: Reforestation initiative adds 15 new projects worldwide to help accelerate progress towards global goal of restoring 100 million trees.
- Biodiversity risk not on the business radarWhat is the one risk not yet on the business radar, that is actually the one to watch? Begin your business plan for biodiversity, today!
- Scoring analytics platform to unlock potential of ESG dataNews: Strong on Diversity and Inclusion data, new analytics platform offers real-time scoring of ESG factors for portfolios and stocks.
- Travel Sustainable badge for property stays worldwideNews: Leading digital booking platform introduces first-of-its-kind Travel Sustainable badge across a wide range of property stays worldwide.
- CSR job vacancies up 74%, as companies focus on ESGNews: CSR job market boom as companies under scrutiny on ESG seek to recruit sustainability talent to both the workforce and the boardroom.
You can check out the full archive of past CSR & Business posts on SustMeme here.
You can view the SustMeme Top 500 global ranking of Influencers in CSR & Business here.