CSR & Business Channel: News & Views
Latest news and views on the topic of CSR & Business — from SRI and ESG, to LCAs and SDGs — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with a leading Sponsor Partner*.
- For details of how to support independent journalism by becoming an Editorial Partner and SustMeme Channel Sponsor, including rates and benefits, please click here.
- World’s best-selling whisky to bring sustainability to the barNews: World’s best-selling Scotch whisky in major sustainability drive, from peat bogs and packaging, to a bold new eco bar experience.
- Guest Blog: Unlocking the power of data for sustainability systemsWith sustainability commitments under pressure, Robert Lefebure explores how effective systems turn raw data into actionable intelligence.
- Publication of Global Sustainable Competitiveness Index 2020News: How sustainable is your country? The Global Sustainable Competitiveness Index 2020 is now out and ranks nations based on 127 indicators.
- Waste reduction wins award for alcohol-free spiritsNews: Alcohol-free spirits brand wins award for eco credentials, including labels made from sugar waste and packaging that uses no plastic.
- Sustainability & the Big Reset: ‘Supply Chain Resilience’ in The TimesSupply chain resilience in a post-pandemic world: Article for report in ‘The Times’ explores prospects for sustainability in the ‘Big Reset’.
- Standard to be set for science-based net-zero targetsNews: Development begins on first science-based global standard for corporate target-setting to deliver net-zero world no later than 2050.
- Sustainability & COVID-19: ‘Future of Packaging’ in The TimesSustainable packaging in a post-pandemic world: Article for report in ‘The Times’ weighs up the damage done to the market by COVID-19.
- Are digital payments a more sustainable way to shop?How you spend your money impacts on the sustainability of your shopping. Lucas Cole looks at the net positive potential of digital payments.
- Tree-planting punks: First carbon-negative beer businessNews: With 2,000-acre forest and £30M investment, Scottish craft brewer becomes world’s first carbon-negative international beer business.
- The problem with ESG: ‘Responsible Investment’ in The Sunday TimesWhat is wrong with ESG? Article for report in ‘The Sunday Times’ looks at the flaws in the ratings and the future for responsible investment.
You can check out the full archive of past CSR & Business posts on SustMeme here.
You can view the SustMeme Top 500 global ranking of Influencers in CSR & Business here.