CSR & Business Channel: News & Views
Latest news and views on the topic of CSR & Business — from SRI and ESG, to LCAs and SDGs — brought to you straight from the Editorial Desk of SustMeme and published in association with a leading Sponsor Partner*.
- For details of how to support independent journalism by becoming an Editorial Partner and SustMeme Channel Sponsor, including rates and benefits, please click here.
- Waste reduction wins award for alcohol-free spiritsNews: Alcohol-free spirits brand wins award for eco credentials, including labels made from sugar waste and packaging that uses no plastic.
- Sustainability & the Big Reset: ‘Supply Chain Resilience’ in The TimesSupply chain resilience in a post-pandemic world: Article for report in ‘The Times’ explores prospects for sustainability in the ‘Big Reset’.
- Standard to be set for science-based net-zero targetsNews: Development begins on first science-based global standard for corporate target-setting to deliver net-zero world no later than 2050.
- Sustainability & COVID-19: ‘Future of Packaging’ in The TimesSustainable packaging in a post-pandemic world: Article for report in ‘The Times’ weighs up the damage done to the market by COVID-19.
- Are digital payments a more sustainable way to shop?How you spend your money impacts on the sustainability of your shopping. Lucas Cole looks at the net positive potential of digital payments.
- Tree-planting punks: First carbon-negative beer businessNews: With 2,000-acre forest and £30M investment, Scottish craft brewer becomes world’s first carbon-negative international beer business.
- The problem with ESG: ‘Responsible Investment’ in The Sunday TimesWhat is wrong with ESG? Article for report in ‘The Sunday Times’ looks at the flaws in the ratings and the future for responsible investment.
- No leaders, only laggards, as companies fail to fix plastic pollutionNews: Major US corporates and brands are failing to address their responsibilities, fix packaging and turn back the tide on plastic pollution, says report.
- Corporate climate strategy proves resistant to COVID-19News: Long-term corporate strategy and commitments around climate action appear resistant to disruption from COVID-19, say sustainability professionals.
- Evergreen Fund to invest £5M in eco entrepreneursNews: £5M investment fund for sustainability, environmental initiatives and carbon sequestration launched to back eco entrepreneurs and social enterprise.
You can check out the full archive of past CSR & Business posts on SustMeme here.
You can view the SustMeme Top 500 global ranking of Influencers in CSR & Business here.